In search of a scrumptious salad filled with summer season taste? This Corn Salad recipe is simply what you want!
Juicy corn kernels, crisp cucumbers, tangy cherry tomatoes, and a quite simple dressing, this salad is an ideal mix of summer season goodness.
Whether or not you’re internet hosting a barbecue, planning a picnic, or just craving a refreshing facet dish, this corn salad is a must-try!
A Summer season Favourite
Corn Salad is such an important summer season salad and the right approach to take pleasure in summer season veggies from the backyard or the farmer’s market.
- It’s filled with contemporary summer season taste and tastes extremely contemporary.
- Easy and simple: With only a few contemporary components, this salad is simple to make for fast summer season facet.
- It’s extremely versatile and wishes only a handful of components. Add in contemporary greens type your backyard.
The way to Make Corn Salad
CORN: This Corn Salad recipe begins with a base contemporary candy corn however frozen corn will work simply positive on this recipe. In case you have time grill the corn first after which lower it off the cob.
DRESSING: Skip the mayonnaise, this dressing is mild and contemporary. Add a beneficiant sprinkle f coarse salt and a few contemporary pepper.
VEGGIES: We love so as to add tomatoes, English cucumber purple onion, however attempt radishes or chopped inexperienced or purple bell peppers when you’d like!
- Measurements of the greens on this summer season corn salad don’t must be actual, in case you have further tomatoes add further; just a little brief on cucumbers, this can end up scrumptious!
- Use thawed frozen corn rather than contemporary corn if it’s all you may have.
- Add a kick of warmth by tossing in some diced jalapeños or a sprinkle of chili flakes.
- Exchange the cider vinegar with lemon or lime juice if desired.
- Strive including a sprinkle of feta or blue cheese.
Recent Corn Salad
Candy summer season corn, crisp cucumbers, and ripe juicy backyard tomatoes are all mixed in a light-weight and simple French dressing!
Carry a big pot of salted water to a boil and add the corn. Prepare dinner for 3 to 4 minutes or till the kernels flip vivid yellow (alternately, the corn might be grilled).
Drain the corn and funky utterly. Use a pointy knife to take away the kernels from the corn cob.
In a big bowl, mix the corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumbers, and purple onion.
Drizzle the olive oil and apple cider vinegar over the salad.
Season generously with salt & pepper to style and toss properly to mix.
Simply earlier than serving, sprinkle with contemporary herbs toss to mix.
Preheat grill to medium excessive warmth. Take away silk and husk from corn. Brush with olive oil and generously season. Grill 2-3 minutes per facet or till barely charred. Cool earlier than utilizing.
Energy: 103 | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 5g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Extra Summer season Salads You’ll Love