This superb egg roll in a bowl recipe is stovetop or On the spot Pot prepared and on the desk in minutes!
That includes a mix of juicy floor pork and crispy coleslaw all tossed in a tangy ginger soy sauce, this dish affords a pleasant mixture of flavors and textures.
Egg Roll in a Bowl is SO Simple!
- This tremendous simple egg roll recipe is ‘deconstructed’ so there’s no rolling or frying required!
- This can be a nice recipe for utilizing up leftover veggies or sneaking in some extras. Add some cauliflower rice to stretch the meal even additional.
- Double up the recipe for meal prep, it reheats completely for protein-packed dinners and lunches all week.
Components for Egg Roll in a Bowl
Floor Meat – I exploit floor pork, floor turkey, hen, or floor beef relying on what I’ve readily available! For a vegetarian model, strive scrambled eggs or tofu.
Greens – Making egg roll in a bowl with coleslaw combine makes it additional fast and simple. You possibly can shred your personal cabbage should you’d like or use broccoli slaw. Stir in different veggies like shredded carrots or cauliflower rice should you’d like.
Seasoning – Recent minced garlic and ginger add taste. When you don’t have minced garlic, use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder in place. I exploit low sodium soy sauce which might be changed with coconut aminos or tamari.
Tips on how to Make an Egg Roll in a Bowl
This one-pan stir fry is quick and wholesome; it’ll be on rotation all yr lengthy!
- Brown floor meat and drain fats per the recipe below.
- Add the whites of the inexperienced onions, ginger, garlic, and coleslaw combine and saute till slaw is tender.
- Combine in soy sauce and sesame oil. Garnish with cilantro, inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds, and serve scorching.
Maintain leftovers in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days and reheat on the stovetop.
Freeze parts in a zippered bag for as much as 3 months and thaw within the fridge.
Did you take pleasure in this Egg Roll in a Bowl? Make sure to go away a ranking and a remark under!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
Egg Roll in a Bowl is a wholesome, scrumptious, and quick meal with the flavors of our fave egg rolls in a simplified bowl.
In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high warmth, brown the bottom pork or hen whereas breaking apart with a picket spoon. Drain any fats.
Add the whites of the inexperienced onions, grated ginger, minced garlic, and coleslaw combine. Cook dinner the combination till the coleslaw turns into tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil and prepare dinner for 1 minute extra.
Divide into bowls and garnish with cilantro, greens of inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds.
Optionally available additions:
- Chopped mushrooms, bean sprouts, chopped water chestnuts
- Sriracha or purple pepper flakes to style
- Nuts like cashews or crushed peanuts
Energy: 353 | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fats: 25g | Saturated Fats: 9g | Ldl cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 841mg | Potassium: 592mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.