This rocky street recipe is likely one of the best treats to make!
Chocolate and peanut butter are tossed with nuts and marshmallows. Merely chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
An Straightforward No-Bake Deal with
You’ll have heard of Rocky Highway ice cream, and this deal with has the identical taste in a fudgy little chunk.
- Fast & Straightforward: Because it’s no-bake, rocky street is fast to organize.
- Customizable: Swap out elements, and add nuts or your favourite dried fruits.
Components in Rocky Highway
The elements it is advisable make Rocky Highway are fairly easy and also you very doubtless have already got them readily available!
I take advantage of a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and marshmallows.
I normally select pecans or walnuts however you need to use no matter nuts you want finest (or have readily available)!
You should utilize coloured marshmallows as an alternative of white, add raisins or dried cherries, chocolate chips or cereal bits.
Use your creativeness and your loved ones’s favorites to create a dessert sq. everybody will love!
- Chocolate chips: Semi-sweet chocolate chips maintain this deal with from being too candy; darkish chocolate chips may also be used.
- Peanut butter: Use both creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
- Nuts: Walnuts and peanuts add texture and taste. Swap in almonds or pecans for those who’d like.
- Mini marshmallows: These give an awesome texture and add sweetness. Whereas I choose the flavour with white marshmallows, you need to use fruit-flavored marshmallows in place.
The way to Make Rocky Highway
Rocky Highway is a straightforward and simple sweet that doesn’t require plenty of consideration. No messing round with sweet thermometers or worrying about temperatures.
- Soften the peanut butter and chocolate collectively over low warmth in keeping with the recipe beneath.
- Cool barely and stir within the add ins.
- Chill, slice, and luxuriate in.
Did you make this straightforward Rocky Highway recipe? Go away us a ranking and a remark beneath!
This straightforward Rocky Highway recipe is a straightforward fudgy deal with loaded with chocolate, peanut butter, nuts and marshmallows!
Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment or foil.
In a medium-sized pot over low warmth, soften collectively the chocolate chips and peanut butter, mixing till clean.
Stir in walnuts and peanuts and take away from warmth. Enable to chill for 3-4 minutes.* Fold within the marshmallows till coated.
Unfold combination into the lined pan and refrigerate for two hours or till agency.
Lower into 16 squares and serve.
*You will need to cool the chocolate combination a bit in order that the marshmallows stay intact and don’t soften.
Place Rocky Highway in a sealed container or wrap it up tight in plastic. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks or freeze for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 306 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 22g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 6g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.