Common Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights,” Knott’s Scary Farm at Knott’s Berry Farm, thirteenth Ground Leisure (Delusion), and extra spooky West Coast favorites will preview this Halloween season’s hang-out choices at Midsummer Scream from July 28-30 in Lengthy Seashore, CA.
Try the schedule under!
Saturday, July 29
- 12:30 pm: thirteenth Ground Leisure with a preview of L.A. Haunted Hayride, Delusion and Shaqtoberfest
- 3:00 pm: Scorching Haunts for Halloween, hosted by Rick West
- 5:00 pm: Knott’s Berry Farm — A fiftieth anniversary presentation that includes Ken Parks, Company Director of Inventive Growth, Cedar Honest; attraction designer John Cooke; and Knott’s Scary Farm historian and present author Ted Dougherty
Sunday, July 30
- 12:00 pm: Winchester Thriller Home, celebrating its a hundredth anniversary
- 2:30 pm: Six Flags Magic Mountain and the thirtieth anniversary of Fright Fest
- 4:30 pm: Common Studios Hollywood previews this yr’s Halloween Horror Nights
Midsummer Scream take locations at California’s Lengthy Seashore Conference Center with single-day tickets or three-day passes for adults obtainable. Youngsters beneath 10 are free with an accompanying grownup. Extra info might be discovered at www.MidsummerScream.org.