This beef and noodles recipe is the right meal to return dwelling to!
Tender chunks of beef are slow-cooked in a wealthy gravy and served over noodles.
This belly-warming dish delivers pure consolation and satisfaction in each savory chunk!
A Household Favourite
- Make this stomach warming dish with only a few pantry components and a few stew meat or chuck.
- Beef and noodles are tremendous cozy and so they reheat effectively.
- Just like beef stroganoff , this dish has a wealthy savory gravy.
Substances for Beef & Noodles
Beef – Stewing beef or chuck are nice selections for this recipe as they change into will change into moist and tender when cooked low and sluggish. Brief on time? Use a bag of frozen meatballs and scale back the cooking time.
Noodles – Egg noodles maintain up completely within the wealthy and beefy sauce. Medium-sized macaroni or shells are different good selections.
Variations – For a creamier fashion beef and noodles gravy, stir in 6 ounces of cream cheese as a substitute of the corn starch slurry in Step 6! Add recent sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, or a can of drained diced tomatoes, if desired.
The right way to Make Beef and Noodles
- Brown the meat per the recipe under.
- Cook dinner the onion in butter till softened and the remainign components.
- Cowl and bake till the meat is fork-tender. Take away bay leaves and stir in parsley.
Serve the meat and gravy over the cooked noodles.
What To Serve With Beef and Noodles
- Beef and noodles might be made as much as 4 days forward, however hold the noodles individually within the fridge till able to reheat.
- Reheated on the stovetop, including a bit water if wanted to loosen up the gravy.
- Freeze cooled parts in zippered baggage for as much as 2 months and thaw within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Did you like this Beef and Noodle Recipe? Depart us a score and a remark under!
Beef and Noodles Recipe
This scrumptious beef and noodles recipe is as tasty as stroganoff, however a lot simpler to make!
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Add the meat to a big bowl. Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and pepper overtop. Toss to coat.
In a 4qt dutch oven, warmth the vegetable oil over medium excessive warmth. Add the meat in small batches, and prepare dinner till all sides are browned. Put aside in a bowl.
Add the butter and onion to the dutch oven and prepare dinner simply till the onion begins to melt. Add the meat, broth, celery, bouillon dice, thyme, and bay leaves.
Cowl and place within the oven. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours or till the meat is fork-tender.
In the meantime, mix the cornstarch with 1 tablespoons of water. As soon as the meat is cooked, convey the meat to a low boil on the stovetop over medium-high warmth. Slowly add the cornstarch combination till desired thickness is reached.
Discard the bay leaves, stir in parsley, style and season with salt and pepper.
Cook dinner the egg noodles in response to bundle instructions. Serve the meat and gravy over the egg noodles.
This may be cooked on the stovetop and simmered for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
When you don’t have a dutch oven, switch the meat and onions to a 9×13 baking dish and canopy with foil.
Energy: 831 | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 41g | Fats: 49g | Saturated Fats: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 6g | Monounsaturated Fats: 19g | Trans Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 1141mg | Potassium: 997mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 632IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 5mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.